The Infantry Higher School is located at the South of Cherchelll.
This city was founded by Phoenicians at the end of the XII century before J.C and was then baptised "IOL". Later, Algerian King Numide JUBA II made of it the capital of his kingdom into 25 before J.C and he gave it the name of CESAREE.
In year 431, it was destroyed by the Vandals, then rebuilt and developed with the advent of Islam.
It definitively takes the name of Cherchelll because of many existing sources of water in the area. Under the Spanish occupation, the Kheir-eddine brothers reconquered the city by inflicting a defeat to King Charles Quint in 1541 in a naval battle.
From Mars 5th, 1840, Cherchelll undergoes the French occupation.
Today the city is recognised by its archaeological character which reflects its famous past.
VARIOUS TRAININGS CYCLES
ADDRESS: BP 10 Z SIDI YAHIA-CHERCHELL.